Ordering stuff online is a tricky business. Everything should run smoothly…if you’re lucky. You can get your order exactly as you wanted it and will remain blissfully unaware of the problems other not-so-lucky customers have to deal with. They might get their item in the wrong size or even receive something completely different — and also weird!
Bright Side has found some ridiculous online shopping fails. And although it’s quite disappointing not to get what you expected, you can still laugh about it!
1. Online shopping in a nutshell:
2. “Ordered a Rick Sanchez doll online for a friend…”
3. Poor Deadpool…
© llewellyns / reddit
4. “Note to self…check the dimensions of EVERYTHING before ordering on Amazon…”
© cewallace9 / reddit
5. “Extremely chunky knitted blanket…not!”
© pencil-pusher / reddit
6. “Always check the dimensions when ordering online.”
7. Still kinda cute though!
Hey @amazon I think I deserve an explanation. What I ordered vs what I got: pic.twitter.com/jbAJWWkzJX
— Conz Preti (@conz) December 6, 2017
8. When you haven’t thought it through:
9. This is how minions are stealthily taking over the world:
what I ordered on eBay vs what I got today 🙃 pic.twitter.com/doocajBmrb
— ashleigh (@acskii) January 25, 2017
10. Any perfectionist’s nightmare:
© joenottoast / reddit
11. “My buddy ordered a 1/2-inch solenoid valve from Amazon and received a 7-foot-tall teddy bear. They played hockey on Xbox.”
12. Something’s definitely wrong with this unicorn:
Umm…@UrbanOutfitters weirdest looking unicorn I’ve ever seen? 🦄 #onlineshoppingfail #youmessedup pic.twitter.com/S0F4zs7CiR
— Hollie Hindley (@HollieHindley) October 13, 2017
13. “A dress vs dressing that could cover a wound”
14. Hmm…something’s not right.
15. “The girlfriend ordered a jacket from Target and got this instead. They don’t even have this item in their inventory.”
16. “I ordered a desk lamp from Amazon. I should’ve read the specs more carefully.”
17. “A friend bought an Apple Watch for $600 off eBay. This is what came.”
18. “Pretty sure it’s dehydrated. Try adding water.”
19. Ordered vs received — looks like an upgrade!
What I ordered vs what I got 😭😭 .. I’m dying pic.twitter.com/VU1e3v9KIW
— YeeYeeYee (@AHotMetss) April 19, 2019
20. “Why you shouldn’t buy a sink from Amazon”
© dasrindfleisch / reddit
Has anything like this ever happened to you? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!